1. Look at the edge of the plate. The edge sealing of high-quality cabinet is delicate, smooth, with good feel, straight and smooth sealing line and fine joint. The professional large factory uses the linear edge banding machine to complete the process of edge banding, head cutting, edge trimming, chamfering, polishing, etc. at one time, to ensure the most accurate size. But the workshop type small factory is uses the brush to apply the glue, the artificial pressure pastes the edge, uses the wallpaper knife to repair the edge, uses the manual polishing machine to polish, because the pressure is not even, many places are not firm, also can cause formaldehyde and other harmful substances to volatilize into the air.
2. look at drilling. Panel furniture is assembled by three in one connectors, and the matching and precision of hole position will affect the structural firmness of cabinet box.
3. Look at the cutting board. Cutting board is the first process of cabinet production. The large-scale specialized enterprise uses the electronic cutting saw to input the processing dimension through the computer, and the computer controls the size accuracy of the material selection. Moreover, it can process several plates at a time. The performance of the equipment is stable, the size accuracy of the plate is very high, and the tolerance unit is micron.
4. look at the door panel. The door panel is the face of the cabinet, as important as the face of a person. The door panel produced by small factory is easy to be damp and deformed due to improper treatment of base material and surface technology.
5. See the assembly effect of the whole cabinet. Any dimensional error in the production process will be reflected in the door panel. For the cabinet produced by small factories, the door panel will have uneven seams, uneven gaps, and large and small.
6. Look at the slide of the drawer. Although it is very small detail, it is the important part that affects ambry quality. Due to the hole position and size error, there is error in the installation size of the slide rail, which causes the drawer to pull not smoothly or loosen left and right, and it is also necessary to pay attention to whether the drawer gap is even.