Kitchen cabinet is one of the essential in our home. There are many types of kitchen cabinets. How can we choose a very good one to fit our home? Here are some introduction of five different types of kitchen for your reference.
1. I shape cabinet: all electrical appliances and cabinets are placed along a wall, and the work is carried out in a straight line. This compact and effective narrow kitchen design is suitable for small and medium-sized families or houses where only one person works in the kitchen at the same time. If you use this design in a large kitchen, it may cause too much distance between different functions. It can be considered to use double row wall connected cabinets or add high wall connected cabinets to maximize the use of wall space.
2. The L-shaped cabinet is just like an I shape kitchen with a corner cabinet. Using the turning point on the cabinet can add a lot of fun to the kitchen life and realize many new functions. It is a practical kitchen design. It is also the most common kitchen design,which is an ideal choice for small space. In this way, the ideal working triangle can be obtained by dividing the working area between two connected walls. Stove, sink, disinfecting cabinet and refrigerator are set up between each workstation to prevent splashing and overcrowding.
3. U-shaped cabinet is the most popular in foreign countries, generally requires a large kitchen area. The U-shaped cabinet is also the most practical in use. The U-shaped cabinet is convenient to take and use every item, and can make the most of the space for cooking and storage. The two people can work easily in the kitchen at the same time. But the U-shaped kitchen is only suitable for the kitchen with large space. Avoid cross setting of operation surface, so that two people can work comfortably at the same time without collision. The space between two rows of opposite cabinets shall be at least 120cm to ensure enough space.
As long as the space allows, I think every owner would like to have a U-shaped cabinet. In the kitchen, u cabinet has better practicability and aesthetics. Because can change diversity, to the design of U type ambry had higher request. In the design, the U-shaped cabinet generally follows the following principles, the U-shaped cabinet instance first realizes the partition processing, in addition, each different function of the kitchen
U-shaped cabinet, increase storage function. It's impossible in our small kitchen to not only enjoy the interaction with your family in the cooking process, but also catch up with the latest trends in the kitchen? Challenging the confusion caused by the space, we will skillfully transform the narrow kitchen so that the kitchen will be considerate everywhere and become a pleasure space full of convenience and interest.
4. Island cabinet, the cabinet island platform refers to the independent operation area outside the cupboard, under which there are cupboards. Cupboard island platform is only suitable for open kitchen, and its biggest role in modern decoration is to serve as the partition between the kitchen and other spaces.
Island cabinet has more operation table and storage space, which is convenient for many people to work in the kitchen at the same time. Sink or oven / stove can also be installed in the kitchen island if necessary. Before making a decision, check whether the pipes, circuits and ventilation pipes of the lampblack extractor on the cabinet island can be connected, and ensure that there is an operating table between the stove and the sink.
5. Two lines cabinet, also called corridor kitchen, is to build two rows of working and storage areas along two opposite walls. If preparing food is the focus of kitchen work, this design is a big advantage. Corridor type kitchen does not need a lot of space, there are doors or windows at the end of the kitchen.
In the design, it should be noted that the space between two rows of opposite cabinets should be at least 120cm to ensure that there is enough space to open the cabinet door. For a narrow space, you can choose a cabinet with a depth of 60cm on one side and a cabinet with a depth of 35cm on the other.